On this episode of Pipeline Acceleration Podcast, host Mark shares effective ways to start conversations on LinkedIn that require context for effective communication. Marketers use contextual communication in emails and marketing to create comfort and motivate engagement. He also emphasizes the importance of building relationships through effective communication for successful business relationships and referrals.
Purpose of the podcast:- Fill pipeline quickly and accelerate prospects through it-
- Effective communication on LinkedIn:-
Importance of context for effective communication
- Use of contextual communication in emails and marketing
- Three effective ways to start conversations on LinkedIn:
1) Target shared experiences for relational context
2) Target events for conversation starters
3) Use Q&A sessions for a comfortable conversation
- Importance of building relationships through effective communication
Want to see more Pipeline Accelerator Episodes? Subscribe to the MFM YouTube channel here
Join The Saturday Success Newsletter here
Remember to also give your rating, comment, or suggestions, and ask your questions to me and to our guests from previous podcast episodes!