Mark Firth Podcast Episode 7: Positioning Yourself on LinkedIn
Podcast Transcript + Embed
In today’s episode, we’ll discuss something that’s very crucial to your business success—positioning yourself on LinkedIn. You have to remember that no matter how great your content is, how awesome you are at networking, and how good you are at closing, all those would prove futile if you don’t have a robust profile and solid positioning on the LinkedIn platform.
If you want to know how to properly position yourself on the LinkedIn platform, if you want to find out if you’re doing the right strategy, and if you want to discover why human to human connection is key, then don’t forget to tune in. You’ll surely discover effective, powerful, and creative insights that can help your business grow massively!
- The importance of a solid profile and the right positioning
- LinkedIn’s massive growth
- Focusing on human-to-human connection
- Building a relationship as opposed to selling
- Cover image
- Foreword maximum
- What a personal brand should include
- Profile image
- How to make the headline crystal clear
- Creating curiosity in the headline
- Profile body
- Creating multiple job titles