Mark Firth Podcast Episode 5: Interview with my Mentor
Podcast Transcript + Embed
Many entrepreneurs nowadays are taking a holistic approach when it comes to business. And this is not surprising. While some people are able to grow huge businesses and earn lots of money, they find it’s not giving them the satisfaction and happiness they are looking for.
In this episode, my mentor Simon shared so many invaluable insights and wisdom on energy, consciousness, and self-love so you can achieve massive alignment and achieve the results you want.
Also, if you are looking for help and guidance on how you can run your business from a place of ease, flow, and letting go, this episode is for you!
- How he met Simon and worked with him
- Simon’s backstory and what he’s up to
- Advice to anyone who’s looking to move the business forward
- On people acquiring so much talent
- Importance of tough love
- On spending years doing what our heart wants
- On picking ourselves up after failure
- His insight for anyone in the sales force
- Having a connection to get ideal clients
- How his life and business has changed
- His takeaway on the need for deep rest
- What “The Black Ball” book is all about
- Going deep within
- On communicating his own story
- The 14-day challenge
- How Mark felt after reading “The Black Ball” book