Mark Firth Podcast Episode 4: Why You Need a 15-Minute Call in LinkedIn
Podcast Transcript + Embed
Not everyone may be aware of it but LinkedIn is a fantastic platform for those who would want to sell anything. However, you will not get the results you are looking for unless you use the right approach.
Should you do 60-minute calls or is a 15-minute one more ideal? Is it enough that you have a huge volume of leads? Or is focusing on getting quality leads just as important?
Who are the people you should be targeting? What needs to be in place before you get into a call with any lead? If you want to know the answers to all those questions, this is one episode you shouldn’t miss!
- 15-minute versus 60-minute calls
- The importance of quality leads
- Focusing on busy professionals
- Getting a qualified appointment before scheduling a 15-minute call
- The issue with LinkedIn
- What you need to do in order to get your approach right
- Conditioning prospects to the idea that you are not selling
- Specific way to handle 15-minute calls