Mark Firth Podcast Episode 2: The Biggest LinkedIn Mistakes
Podcast Transcript + Embed
If you don’t know much about LinkedIn, you probably have the impression you need to have a lot of connections to do business or secure meetings. The truth is there is no correlation between the number of connections you have and your ability to do both.
Taking the above information into account, it’s easy to see there’s so much more to LinkedIn than meets the eye. In this episode, we’ll explore this powerful platform a little bit more by debunking some of the common misconceptions that surrounds it.
In addition, you’ll also learn tips and insights on how you can use LinkedIn to achieve the results you are looking for. Plenty of gold nuggets in this episode so don’t miss it!
- Is LinkedIn complicated?
- Connecting with people you don’t know
- The importance of building relationships
- Is LinkedIn spammy?
- Focusing on quality of leads
- Is LinkedIn exciting?
- Is LinkedIn better than webinars and Facebook Ads when building a business?
- The importance of validating your business model
- The biggest mistake people make in LinkedIn
- On following the convention of human behavior